Father’s Name: Iqbal Ahmed
Date of Birth: November 01, 1959
To serve the Profession with capabilities, strengths and experience which I possess.
- I was appointed Member Central Licensing Board in DRAP on 30th Jan,2013 and served till 19thDec,2013.
- I served as Member, Drug Court Lahore for a period of two years from 14th July2011 to 13th I was responsible for providing technical / professional skills in deciding prosecution quality & non quality cases by the court.
- September 2007 till 15th July2011, provided Technical Expertise to different Pharmaceutical Firms in upgrading their manufacturing facilities and implementing GMP as per latest guidelines of National and WHO guidelines.
- As Manager Production since February 2001 to April 2004 and July 2005 till August 31st 2007 in CCL Pharmaceutical (Pvt.) Ltd, Lahore having responsibilities for Material & Production Planning, GMP Implementation and Supervision of all Material & Production Activities being carried out at Plant. Also responsible for Process Validation & Training of Staff.
- As Acting Plant Manager since May 2004 till June 2005 having responsibilities for dealing all Technical & Administrative Matters related to Production, Quality Control, Materials, R & D and Engineering as well. Also responsible for Quality Management System as MR in the Organization.
- As Manager Production since October 1991 to January 2001 in CCL Pharmaceutical (Pvt.) Ltd. Having responsibilities of Production Planning, Production Management, Implementation of ISO 9001-2000, Training of Production Staff and Implementation of GMP.
- As Production Pharmacist from November 1986 to September 1991 in CCL Pharmaceutical (Pvt.) Ltd. supervising Oral solid, Liquid manufacturing & Packaging.
- As Production Incharge for 8 Months in Pharmedic Laboratories (Pvt.) Ltd, Lahore from March 1986 to October 1986.
Courses, Seminars, Work Shops & Exhibition Attended
- Program on Performance Management by LUMS.
- Study Program for Prospective Leaders of EPP “Changing Management Practice” in Japan in response to changing Global Economic Order from 27th to 2nd Nov, 2002 at Tokyo, Japan.
- Two day Workshop on Contract Manufacturing in Mumbai, India organized by Marcs Evans
- Training Course on Presentation Skills for Manager by Pakistan Institute of Management Lahore, for 5 days.
- Development Course for Managers by Pakistan Institute of Management Lahore.
- 8 Week Business English Language Course organized by Pakistan Institute of Management Lahore
- Workshop on Integration of Occupational Safety & Health and Increasing Productivity by Employers federation of Pakistan.
- Introduction to Production Management by Pakistan Institute of Management Lahore.
- Team Work! Getting people to work together by Pakistan Institute of Management Lahore.
- Materiasl Management by Pakistan Institute of Management Lahore.
- Implementing TQM by Pakistan Institute of Quality Control.
- Environmental Legislation & its Implications to Pharmaceutical Industry in Pakistan by Pharmacia Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Quality Assurance Training Workshop organized by MOH, WHO, PPMA and PPA at Lahore.
- Two days Internal Quality Audit Training Program by Coopers & Lybrand Consultancy, Lahore.
- Two day in house training workshop on Communication & Presentation Skills organized by CCL Pharmaceutical (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Two day in house workshop on “How to Improve Managerial Capacities” organized by CCL Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.) Ltd.